I. Position Summary:
Support and ensure that the restaurant operates within restaurant guidelines while meeting/exceeding sales and profitability objectives. The Supervisor is responsible for managing all aspects of a specific department(s) within the restaurant and lanes including the selection, development and performance management of restaurant Team Members, optimizing profits and increasing sales.
II. Essential Functions:
* Effectively and efficiently manage the restaurant by following the best practices of the Company and Brand Equity Standards to ensure Guest satisfaction and profit maximization
* Manage day to day operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision making, Team Member support and Guest interaction while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
* Optimize profit by scheduling labor efficiently and ordering food and supplies to maintain appropriate inventor
* Increase sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution
* Ensure the environment in the restaurant supports our core values.
* Responsible for compliance with OSHA, local health and safety codes as well as Company safety and security policies. Ensure team is following safe work behavior standards
* Ensure adherence to Company cash handling and payment processing procedures
* Responsible for the retention of Team Members through motivation, recognition, coaching and development
* Regularly measure and evaluate service standards by using various feedback tools to develop and implement plans for continuous service improvement
* Adhere to Federal, State and local laws in addition to Company policy (regulate compliance with work authorization/ liquor service/wage and hour laws and, where applicable, break requirements), holds team members accountable to these standards
* Prepare and conduct performance appraisals within assigned department and take any necessary disciplinary action in line with Company standards
* Directly supervise FOH/HOH employees
* Champion and adhere to all Company standards and policies including the Code of Conduct, Attendance and Uniform and Appearance policy
* Protect Company assets and prevent/diffuse situations that create potential risks to the organization
* Lifting- up to 10LBs frequently, up to 50lbs occasionally, up to 100lbs infrequently. Lifting overhead frequently.
* Exposed to cleaning chemicals.
* Color and depth perception are required for vision. Needs both near and far vision.
* Twists and reaches occasionally. Grasps objects to move or manipulate them frequently.
* Stands and walks constantly.
* Listen to and comprehends instructions from Guests and coworkers over background restaurant and equipment noise constantly.
* Frequent hand washing required.
III. Other Functions:
* Spends limited time performing all FOH/ HOH functions including food preparation, cooking, cleaning, serving and greeting Guests
* Other duties as assigned by General Manager
IV. If management or supervisory position, which positions report directly to this one?
* Hourly Team Members
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Minimum of 2 years full-service restaurant experience required; 1-3 years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail /hospitality industry preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent required, some colleges preferred
* Serv Safe Certified preferred
* Food Handlers permit preferred
VI. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
* Passion for the business and compassion for people
* Highly-Energetic, self-motivated, goal-oriented and dependable
* Good oral and written communication skills, and outstanding leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
* Basic personal computer literacy
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays. Must be willing to work 50 hours per week. Reliable transportation required
* Some exposure to P&L and Sales Building is a plus
VII. Working Conditions:
* Computer, calculator, copy machine, printer, desk supplies, cash drawers
* Food product and cooking equipment
* Typical restaurant environment, heat and a/c, cold in the freezer and walk-in refrigerator
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. This position description is subject to change by the Company as the needs and requirements of the position change.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 49277_20230524